Saturday, August 16, 2008

just arrived

Some facts about the next year:
• Once I get my alien registration card, if I leave the country I can come back through immigration as a Japanese citizen. I really like that concept.
• I teach 27 classes per week. That’s a lot of lesson plans. To the right is my schedule. Plz excuse the irritating time stamp
• I have one class of 3-6 year olds, which I’m pretty excited about. Lots of singing and dancing and game playing. And there’s a puppet named Rocky Raccoon. Beatles wa suki desu.
• I work at two schools, so 2 days a week I teach a morning class then go to Kurume school for afternoon to evening
• I can’t take any days off until 3 months into my contract (Oct 15)
• I was told the neighbors at my apartment will shower me with gifts when I move in
• I really want to go to Tokyo Disney, because the more I think about it, the more I think it would be nuts

No comments: